• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Halo 2 - Xbox Live

Webdude

NLC
I will be on tonight if any of you lamerz think you can take me on. My name is the same here as it is there. Let me know who will be on and at what time. I probably wont be on before 6PM Central time.

When I come up behind you and rip your spine in half with my energy sword, you will fall to your knees and worship me as the Halo2 God for a moment before your body goes completely limp :D

the energy sword is actually my fav. weapon. But you can't take me!

I should hook up the live since it's 2 months free. But we do system links every night.

Daniel said:
I still remember kicking your --- in Counter-Strike a couple years ago, WebDude. :p

That was a bit different. I was a noob at that. I've been playing Halo since it first came out :D

Nobody with Xbox, Live, and Halo 2??? You people all in BFE or something? Seems like so many talk the talk, but cant walk the walk. Bah humbug on you all!

Webdude, lol. Juuusstt wait. My xbox is at my friends house and we're gonna setup xbox live. Dude. bang. you're dead.

Talking Halo2 and XBL.. I got a spare free 3 month trial thing, but my xbox is modded so its kinda useless [tunneling aps].

Anyway, if anyone wants it, PM me with a reasonable deal.

Back