• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Half Life and Windows 2000

if it didnt work i wouldnt be playing it ;)

i have only had one problem with it, and im not sure its a wide problem for 2k users, all games i have played except the sims have worked on here

Well, I used an OGC to open HL ( it was for testing, I SWEAR TO GOD!!! ) and it didn't crash in 30 minutes, like it normally does. I SWEAR IT WAS FOR TESTING!! - I have WinXP btw -

Yes it works on 2000 very well, Is0lized try running the sims in a compatibility layer. Usual when software like that doesn't work on your computer, it isn't because the OS but the other things you have installed. I have the sims on my win2k box.

Originally posted by DCI
Whats OGC?

Online Gaming Cheats, the HL most feared gaming cheats. Thankgod for C-D(Cheating-Death).

Pyscho, may that experience you've had with OGC haunt you for the rest of your life. :p

My rule is, I get an operating system around the time the first service pack comes out. I have had win2k for a very long time, Now I hate getting on ME or below. I am beggining to only use XP though

Thanks Daniel.

I heard CS 1.4 is going to be anti cheat. That all the cheats will be fully disabled. I hope it stays that way. The server i go to has cheaters so sad.

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Yes it works on 2000 very well, Is0lized try running the sims in a compatibility layer. Usual when software like that doesn't work on your computer, it isn't because the OS but the other things you have installed. I have the sims on my win2k box.

sims works, sim living large doesnt

Originally posted by DCI
Thanks Daniel.

I heard CS 1.4 is going to be anti cheat. That all the cheats will be fully disabled. I hope it stays that way. The server i go to has cheaters so sad.

Don't ever trust VAVLe to do shit. Anti-Cheat my ---. The only way you can avoid cheaters is going to Cheating-Death required servers.

Nothing will ever stay the same way.

Back