• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Haha

Too bad there is no god.

Regarding the tags:

I do hate children; but in general. I want to have kids one day.
I'm quite attractive by popular opinion.
I'm not fond of crack after seeing what it's done to several of my friends; however, I love opiates.
I take care to smell quite sexy.
I inhale when I breathe.

A thread title that says "haha" clearly sticks out as being another religious thread. Never said I can't handle them [whatever that means] but not when you're ---- stirring. If this is what this place is to become, I see no point of visiting here anymore.

I'm not a religious person but are you bashing religion? I mean, come on, everyone's allowed a personal opinion yeah but leave religion out of it. How about if us UK people constantly bash your country Darknight? Would you enjoy that?

I'm not a religious person but are you bashing religion? I mean, come on, everyone's allowed a personal opinion yeah but leave religion out of it. How about if us UK people constantly bash your country Darknight? Would you enjoy that?

I believe they would not

:whatthe::bkick:
I'm part Scottish.

Isle of Lewis, biatch.

And part French, but that part isn't relevant right now.

So ---- all you English and Welsh krackaz.

I'm gonna go drink some Innis & Gunn and start fights.

Last edited:
No I am actually a Christian.
& No troll, this thread was made because someone told me not to post religion on here in my other thread, like this is some kinda dictatorship :)
'

A thread title that says "haha" clearly sticks out as being another religious thread. Never said I can't handle them [whatever that means] but not when you're ---- stirring. If this is what this place is to become, I see no point of visiting here anymore.
See you later/never again then :D

I like you Ben. I also like innis and gunn.

I promise if I come to atl I'll let you know. You can be my wingman.

Back