• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Guess who's old?

Blank, you are obligated to post here sometime after midnight when you are good and sloshed.

You guys...who drinks on a Thursday night when he has to work today?

Actually I have to work Sunday morning but I'm going out birthfday drinking Saturday night, so that's just as stupid, but I digress. The drunk posts will occur in the early hours of Sunday, on the day of rest.

Yesterday I was just out getting some free candy.

Thanks for the wishes peeps.

Guys!! Guess what!

--What?

Did you know you only spend 1/7 of your life on Thursday?! Let's celebrate!!

Guys!! Guess what!

--What?

Did you know you only spend 1/7 of your life on Friday?! Let's celebrate!!

re: Thursday drinking

It's amazing how as one ages one's sense of responsibility (and severity of hangover) increases.

When I was younger, weekday binges were commonplace. A hard tuesday of classes would call for... well a hard tuesday night of drinking and chasing strays. After college I even missed a few (non consecutive) days of work due to inappropriate morning drunkenness.

Now I go to bed at 8:30 PM and don't indulge in any refreshing carbonated malt beverages till the work week is over.

Responsibility sucks. I'm gonna go back to school. Being the token old guy would be totally boss.

Back