• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Guaraná Antarctica

foo2thabar

NLC
is a really, really good drink.

Anybody else had it? (pic)

Share your favorite beverage. Alcoholic or non-.

Last edited:
Non alchoholic - red apple snapple :D
Alchoholic - Winter Pimms (Pimms made with Ginger ale)/Mohito though ive only had it in cuba were it was amazing !

As far as alcoholic drinks go, I like straight Jagermeister or straight Goldschlager (they both taste amazing to me). For mixed, I like either a Wild Turkey & 7-up, or a Tom Collins. Beer, I absolutely love Purple Haze. Kirin Light is good, too. And Guinness. And the Tassie beer Cascade.

Probably. Only person I know of that makes anything of the sort in all of Georgia is a student at GA Tech. I'll be moving within a year partly because of that.

Of course it's GT.

Everything cool is at GT.

The Varsity, huge research labs, somewhat close to the Masq, etc. etc.

Favourit beer: Corona
Favourit booze: Tequllia
Favourit Cocktail: Vodka Redbull (one of the two I've tried :p)

Favourit non: Hot chocolate, with peanut petter and honey :D

As far as alcoholic drinks go, I like straight Jagermeister or straight Goldschlager (they both taste amazing to me). For mixed, I like either a Wild Turkey & 7-up, or a Tom Collins. Beer, I absolutely love Purple Haze. Kirin Light is good, too. And Guinness. And the Tassie beer Cascade.

Purple haze is named after the Hendrix song :eek2: I must try that

DOC + Smirnoff. Wish I had a name for it.

DOC is hard amfitimin right?

Last edited:
Assuming you mean amphetamine, no. It is an amphetamine, but not strong at all. Just gives you a bit of energy + tripping.

oh yes sorry, I just heard you could OD on it and not on LSD? But it could every well have been bull----

oh yes sorry, I just heard you could OD on it and not on LSD? But it could every well have been bull----
Anything above 8 or 10 hits is dangerous with DOC. Most people stay in the 3-5 range. LSD LD50 is 12,000μg. The common dose is 100μg, so it's pretty safe to do.

LD50 = dose which will kill 50% of the tested animals.

Last edited:
Back