• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Guaraná Antarctica

foo2thabar

NLC
is a really, really good drink.

Anybody else had it? (pic)

Share your favorite beverage. Alcoholic or non-.

Last edited:

AMC

serial slacker
NLC
Non alchoholic - red apple snapple :D
Alchoholic - Winter Pimms (Pimms made with Ginger ale)/Mohito though ive only had it in cuba were it was amazing !

foo2thabar

NLC
As far as alcoholic drinks go, I like straight Jagermeister or straight Goldschlager (they both taste amazing to me). For mixed, I like either a Wild Turkey & 7-up, or a Tom Collins. Beer, I absolutely love Purple Haze. Kirin Light is good, too. And Guinness. And the Tassie beer Cascade.

foo2thabar

NLC
Probably. Only person I know of that makes anything of the sort in all of Georgia is a student at GA Tech. I'll be moving within a year partly because of that.
Of course it's GT.

Everything cool is at GT.

The Varsity, huge research labs, somewhat close to the Masq, etc. etc.

Nug

Mah Gituar Rox
NLC
Favourit beer: Corona
Favourit booze: Tequllia
Favourit Cocktail: Vodka Redbull (one of the two I've tried :p)

Favourit non: Hot chocolate, with peanut petter and honey :D

As far as alcoholic drinks go, I like straight Jagermeister or straight Goldschlager (they both taste amazing to me). For mixed, I like either a Wild Turkey & 7-up, or a Tom Collins. Beer, I absolutely love Purple Haze. Kirin Light is good, too. And Guinness. And the Tassie beer Cascade.
Purple haze is named after the Hendrix song :eek2: I must try that

DOC + Smirnoff. Wish I had a name for it.
DOC is hard amfitimin right?

Last edited:

Nug

Mah Gituar Rox
NLC
Assuming you mean amphetamine, no. It is an amphetamine, but not strong at all. Just gives you a bit of energy + tripping.
oh yes sorry, I just heard you could OD on it and not on LSD? But it could every well have been bull----

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
oh yes sorry, I just heard you could OD on it and not on LSD? But it could every well have been bull----
Anything above 8 or 10 hits is dangerous with DOC. Most people stay in the 3-5 range. LSD LD50 is 12,000μg. The common dose is 100μg, so it's pretty safe to do.

LD50 = dose which will kill 50% of the tested animals.

Last edited: