• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gta IV

I think I will buy a 360 this week and order a copy.
I dont see the PC version being out for a while.

I got mine paid off at a local Gamestop that is having midnight previews.

Naturally, I must ask those that have 360s and plan to play online - My Xbox Live name is Hooges8 See ya there

Alot of crap was showing posted on the 24th...

"STATUS

Posted: 28/04/2008 "

changed to that now :(

Bah, the woman on the phone has told me another story that its been dispatched this morning yawn yawn yawn

Last edited:
GTA IV is launching in 49mins, I bet you in about an hour there will be 100's of pics all over the net ;)

Mine didn't come today.. fair enough as it's not released till tomorrow, but I was looking forward to it :(

Oh well, should come tomorrow.

Yep, told me to "install missing plugins" in Firefox. I clicked to see what ones where missing, it said it was QuickTime. I don't know why, but it first loads the screen of it in flash.

Purchased it at EB at last night :p

Sofar, im not all that impressed, but i couldnt play much, had to goto bed to get up for work :S

So this is a bad time to admit I have tomorrow off, and just woke up from a late night prelaunch nap so I could stay up all night playing?

2 hours 7 minutes over here in Central USofA. Can't wait.

Back