• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GTA 3 - How to pass this mission??

YUPAPA

NLC
NLC
IF you have GTA 3, read below...

I am playing the racing mission and I can't get the first place... Please tell me how to win?!?!? I tried to put two cars in front of the other 3 racers so as to block them when the race begin.... but it didn't work out... I got the 3rd place at last. Which is the fastest vehicale?? I was driving a truck!
:cry2: HELP ME!

Try getting some busses from the docks at portland and get a tank 'giveusatank' and blow them all up :D

I would say that the taxi cab is the fastest car you can get easily. The mafia car's and the police cars are fast also. Trucks are slow.

I couldn't open the police car... if I open it, the policeman will come out!!! And if I shoot the policeman, a hell lot of police will follow me (BEES) and I have to spend 1000$$ to spray my car so that they won't reconize me!

Is there a tank @ PORTLAND DOCK?? Have any of you passed that mission yet??

Originally posted by YUPAPA
I couldn't open the police car... if I open it, the policeman will come out!!! And if I shoot the policeman, a hell lot of police will follow me (BEES) and I have to spend 1000$$ to spray my car so that they won't reconize me!

Is there a tank @ PORTLAND DOCK?? Have any of you passed that mission yet??
you can't spray car in GTA2, you can in GTA 3?

But policecars very fast I use before on GTA2 and I caused lots of destruction!

Originally posted by trenzterra
you can't spray car in GTA2, you can in GTA 3?

But policecars very fast I use before on GTA2 and I caused lots of destruction!

Yes, you can spray it... and it cost $$... I will try to spray the police car and see what happen... :D

Originally posted by YUPAPA

Yes, you can spray it... and it cost $$... I will try to spray the police car and see what happen... :D
but won't the siren be still there?

In GTA 2 sometimes the police thought i another police so never catch me.

You steal the cop car not from a roving cop, but from the station. Sumtimes its unlocked, sometimes its not, but if it is unlocked, just take it and drive it around. But be careful near gangs, they may shoot at you.

Just shoot at a cop car so the cop gets out, and then steal his car. At worst, you'll only get one star and those go away pretty easily.

YOU CAN"T SPRAY THE POLICE CAR! :eek:
When I drive in the spray shop, it says "I ain't touching nothing that hot"... then there were police cars out on the road waiting for me to come out... and my car crashed them and few times then explode!!

The cops shouldnt be after you if you follow my instructions. Plus, you can just steal a sporty-looking car, theyre ussuallly fast.

will gta3 be relased for psone ?i dont want to buy playstation and my pc is too bad

HEY, i am playing the mission which you take bombs from 8-ball and kill the 3 trucks!
I am out of BOMBS and I still have 2 trucks to be killed! I am driving a tour bus to eat them!!!

Back