• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gsmultra.com With Hosting For Sale! Recently 100,000 Hits/month

BioniX

Hi,
Recently i have not been able to continue the hosting service over at gsmultra.com due to insufficient funds.

The domain gsmultra.com is only 2 months old and has yet another 10 months of ownership left. When bought we can sort out a hosting package (this will be provided by another host not me) to suit your needs.

Gsmultra has been going for many years, for the first 4 years it was a mobile phone related website, the past year I have attempted to make it into a free web hosting site. This however has to stop as I have alot of exams soon and need the time, so I am unable to continue the service.

I am very sorry to see gsmultra go, I wish for it to go to a good new owner as I have been very proud of it over the years.

This is the ideal choice for someone wishing to start up a hosting service as gsmultra.com gains alot of traffic from this or someone wishing to start up a mobile phone related website, the name suits this and was previously a mobile phone related site.

If you are interested please reply with a bid you wish to offer.

Only serious offers please, offers should be in cash in UK £ Sterling. The cash would have to be sent to the UK mainland, Wales by yourself.

Thank You,
Current Gsmultra.com Owner

Yes, what's the estimated value, and would you accept paypal instead of cash? Sending cash is a nasty business, sending it overseas is worse...

At one point in time I was hosted by GSMUltra, it's a largish community. Yeah. So it was, at one point, a hosting community.

How much? How many legit members? By that, I mean live users that are not abusers. What hosting software do you use? Feel free to pm me, but I may not be back till later this evening.

Gsmultra was a reseller which is why it has been suspended. I have now parked the domain with a for sale message which should become active soon once the new dns propogate.

Active forum members were around 100, there were 750+ forum members.

There were over 20,000 applications for free hosting in the time that the service was up, over 500 applications were hosted.

I am sorry to say that it would not be possible to pay over paypal, I understand that it may be of inconvenience to pay by sending through mail.

Gsmultra.com for 10 months pushed into your account with registerfly, included is 10mb webspace with 500mb bandwidth, full cgi and web based control panel. This is ideal for say the mobile phone site, though the bandwidth maybe a problem. You can sell the domain to anyone once pushed into your account and you can change all dns details.

Estimated price for this: £30

Gsmultra.com with all of the above also with all design and content of the previous gsmultra site:

Estimated price for this: £45

Please appreciate that these are the lowest prices I can accept as alot of work has gone into gsmultra over the years and the domain itself cost me $9.99 for 1 year. Please PM me if interested.

Thank You,
Pre-GsmUltra Owner

Unfortunately, we do not have a current bank account available for the money to be placed into, so we do in fact need mail payment in cash. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Last edited:
Not only is it an inconvenience, it is very huge risk to send cash by mail. If you are serious about this sale, organise some secure payment. There would be nobody (hopefully) foolish enough to trust such a transaction.

Escrow seems very expensive, the escrow fee for a transaction of £30 is £15!

These means that i'd have to sell for £45 instead of £30 which is much more than I was hoping for as the site won't sell as quick with a higher price.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BioniX
Gsmultra was a reseller which is why it has been suspended. I have now parked the domain with a for sale message which should become active soon once the new dns propogate.

Active forum members were around 100, there were 750+ forum members.

There were over 20,000 applications for free hosting in the time that the service was up, over 500 applications were hosted.

I am sorry to say that it would not be possible to pay over paypal, I understand that it may be of inconvenience to pay by sending through mail.

Gsmultra.com for 10 months pushed into your account with registerfly, included is 10mb webspace with 500mb bandwidth, full cgi and web based control panel. This is ideal for say the mobile phone site, though the bandwidth maybe a problem. You can sell the domain to anyone once pushed into your account and you can change all dns details.

Estimated price for this: £30

Gsmultra.com with all of the above also with all design and content of the previous gsmultra site:

Estimated price for this: £45

Please appreciate that these are the lowest prices I can accept as alot of work has gone into gsmultra over the years and the domain itself cost me $9.99 for 1 year. Please PM me if interested.

Thank You,
Pre-GsmUltra Owner

i am very interested in your offer, but i am a little confused. are you selling the reseller plan including all the sub-users hosted or are you selling the domain and layout w/ content?

if you are selling the hosting part, the users and reseller plan and all, i'd deinately be interested, paying by check or cashier's check.

Back