• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great Reliable Dedicated Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This person definately doesn't know what he's talking about. I hope he doesn't provide support for his client :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Im sorry but i have a name and i do provide general support to customers and higherd 5 other techs for support also (and yes with alot better experience then i have) :) and i will admit i dont know everything about hosting, but i do know the business part, hiring, and general support to minor conflicts.

okay, tmhost. I don't know if what you're saying is true or not, you have been in business for 8 months and you hired 5 technical support? I think you jumped too high.

Is anonymousnetworks.com yours?

I have not been in business just 8 months, the domain was registerd 8 months ago, it expired and we picked it up as before we were future-hosts.net , and yes thats our domain name but not really in use right now.

Also Moderators are you going to inforce your rules with hosting companies not allowed to reply to hosting companies posts because these people are now not asking questions about the servers , they are digging in trying to find dirt about my company.

That's true hosts are not allowed to post but why are you so afraid about someone digging some info on your company? :bandit2:

im not its just getting annoying because its the same thing over and over and is beggining to become time consuming proving to people who arent going to buy a server anyways.

Originally posted by tmhost
Also Moderators are you going to inforce your rules with hosting companies not allowed to reply to hosting companies posts
Had you posted it in the correct forum initially, it would have been enforced, but there were already many replies from hosts before it was moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back