• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great Reliable Dedicated Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmhosting

TM Hosting has a Sale right now get a Pentium 4 2.4GHZ Server with 1gb DDRam 120gb HD,1000 GB Data Transfer , 10 IP's, 100mbit connectivity, RedHat Linux 9.0, Debian 3.0, or FreeBSD 5.1 , Cpanel 8/WHM for only $120/month. IM me or email me now at owner@tmhosting.net . Thankyou

Last edited:
info

The Datacenter is AboveNet Communications , and Uptime is 99.9% and bandwidth is also through AboveNet and Speedera Networks

Last edited:
Re: info

Originally posted by tmhost
The Datacenter is AboveNet Communications , and Uptime is 99.9% and bandwidth is also through AboveNet and Speedera Networks

just curious, is it from managed.com?
The P4's are sold out right?

I dont give Ip's out to servers that arent on right now due to no use. (saves power and chance of the system overheating)

How can we test the speed/ping of the server without a ip.
I also was interested to buy a server but now i don't think i will buy one....

Hi, you can get the IP from one of our servers tmhosting.net the IP is 66.79.173.50, the Ping for the server i am offering would be alittle faster as the Ip i gave you is a Celeron 1.7GHZ and the server i am offering is a pentirun 2.4GHZ im sorry that i dont have a IP for the severs i am offering i will try and see what i can do in getting one for you guys to look at if the one i gave isnt good enough.

Last edited:
Hi, you can get the IP from one of our servers tmhosting.net the IP is 66.79.173.50, the Ping for the server i am offering would be alittle faster as the Ip i gave you is a Celeron 1.7GHZ and the server i am offering is a pentirun 2.4GHZ im sorry that i dont have a IP for the severs i am offering i will try and see what i can do in getting one for you guys to look at if the one i gave isnt good enough.

Do you know what you are talking about?

PING time has nothing to do with server performance, it's the network.

:-/

well theres the IP. Also what i meant when saying it might be alittle faster is that the server IP i gave you is not in the same data center as the p4 2.4ghz but more or less are the same (data centers).

Last edited:
well theres the IP. Also what i meant when saying it might be alittle faster is that the server IP i gave you is not in the same data center as the p4 2.4ghz but more or less are the same (data centers).

are you ok or something how do you want us to check the ping you only talking about the time, this has nothing to do with server performance, it's the network

I didnt say it had to do with the server, i said that the IP i gave you isnt on the same network as the p4 2.4ghz server but are pritty much the same networks (speed)

I didnt say it had to do with the server, i said that the IP i gave you isnt on the same network as the p4 2.4ghz server but are pritty much the same networks (speed)

Lol.. Umm I don't think you know what you're talking about. I suggest you sell resellers or shared hosting.. It's more fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back