• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

-->Graphics Froums<--

Pablo

hi everybody, i have just opened these graphics forums. Come to discuss about web design, photoshop, 3d, flash, html, etc. You can also come here and show your webpage, ask for some advice..
You can request banners, buttons, signatures, avatars...
Just visit the place..hehe

Xtreme Graphics Forums

tell me what you think about it..and if u have any idea on how to improve it, just reply here :)

thank u

Last edited:
The first URL has an error. I think it should be /forum and not forums
The skin looks great. Did you get it as a template?

y against the regs?
i fixed the link..
i downloaded the skin.. its was all in german.. i had to modify lot of things and buttons.. i made the banner by myself long time ago, im planning on doing a new one :)

the forum is quite new so we dont have too much members as u can see lol :p

wot? should i post it in the free services forum? maybe talking about that u can request banners, buttons, etc there, right? :p

i did not do the whole template on my own, but i did a big part :p
im thinking on installing an IBSHOP mod, what do u think?

I'm not a big fan of the gimmick mods that a lot of forums have, but if you think it'd be good for your site then go for it.

yeah im not sure yet, im just thinking it, im mostly worried for the members thing, i need some new one, well i think 15 members in 5 days is fine but well u know, i would like to have more and more :p

aww sorry i didnt know that i cant post about forums here, sorry lol, u can close/delete this :p hehe sorry "jan"

Looks good. But since it is a graphics board, you should do your own work ;)

And as long as you dont ask for new members etc... I wouldn't considering a board advertising. Although asking for a review on a template is kind of redundant.

oh ok :) nice point..actually, im working on a whole new template, but it will take some time :p

i also would like to know wot do u think about the header..should i change the banner, or add some new buttons? plz tell me everything u think that should be changed, so i can improve it :)
thx in advance

The banner looks fine, just that the text looks a little rough. It blends in well with the current design. I think that if you can create a logo like that, you can create a nice layout. The problem with templates is that you're not the only one using it, and they all, for some reason, look the same to me except for the colors.

yeah you are right

anyway, i think i have to finish the home page first, its phpnuke...lol i just found a guy that has just started with a page called "Xtreme Gfx" or something like that and has a home page..but still needs a forum.. he has 6 members so better hurry up :p ppl could think its the same page but its not lol

any other ideas will we welcome, thx :)

no its not all mine but i have done a big part, actually im working on my own template but first i want to finish with the home page :p

thx

btw i need some help, do u know how can i do to advertise it? :p or shall i wait till the home page is finished? :(

Back