• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Grand Re-Opening - DigitalWorldHost

T^2

[-]
NLC
August 11, 2008 - DigitalWorldHost has been online for nearly 3 years and for the past 4 months we have been working to unveil the new face of DigitalWorldHost and bring our services to the next level. However, after 4 months of hard work, we are still not 100% ready so it has been decided that our grand re-opening will be postponed until DigitalWorldHost's 3 year celebration later this year in October of 2008.

BUT, we have brought online parts of our hard work including:
- a brand new website;
- completely new and extremely competitive plans;
- toll free sales hot line;
- live support; and,
- voice ticketing support system

Unfortunately at the moment our new billing and support system is still undergoing some problems, which we hope to sort out soon and bring that 100% online as well. An upside to this, however, is that all new customers can now save an ADDITIONAL 15% as a "sorry gift" from us for not having brought our billing and support system online 100%.

I would like to take this moment to thank those that have been with us over the years. We will continue to work our hardest to bring you the best hosting services we can!

If you need to get a hold of me please use my contact information in my profile or simply email sales@digitalworldhost.com

Best regards and wishes,

Tang
Founder and Co-owner

Last edited:
Back