• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

got your adsense checks?

Originally posted by desperado
I never understood these stupid banks ... Why so much time. I mean even to transfer money from one account to another in the same Bank takes 2 days. :crying5:

I guess i have to save up to open the citibank account.

Same bank account also 2 days??!! Mannn, and i thought our local banks sucked. Here is instant but foreign cheques take about 3 weeks to clear.

After going to the nice CitiBank i left with a very sad experience :p. After waiting for like 30 minutes i was told that i need no less than 10.000$ to open an account with them. Guess i'll have to use my local bank and wait 40 days.

USD10,000??? Are you sure it's USD10,000 or maybe USD100? Coz here is USD100 only but they only have like 2 branches and that sucks.

my bank used to retain my checks for 3 weeks.
I've spoken to the manager lady and she took off the wait from my account since i got mine at a regular basis and they trusted me :)

I am still waiting for my google jan check, we are almost at the 5 digit range :D
Have contacted Google many times, they keep saying they will resend the "lost" checks within 2-10 days. Well, they have said that 4 times now over the peroid of 2 months. And also waiting for July Check, and soon to be august. This is getting nuts, we are pulling all advertising with them if no checks are recieved by the 20th, and will also be taking legal action.

Why cant google have money transfer via somthing quick, simple, easy, such as paypal, direct deposit, or similiar. I would gladly pay extra fee for that :(

That's odd.

Since I have been with them, I have never had a problem. My bank even lost one of my checks so I then asked Adsense if they could cancel it and send a new one out and they did that just fine.

They must like you :p

I dont know why we dont recieve any of them, it is quite odd. Have also tryed 2 addresses, mine and a family members, and still have not gotten anything.

Back