• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Penguin Update

mtoagtechnology

Hi Friends,

Recently Google has launched an update called Google Penguin and what all it is meant is to eradicate spamming at all.

- Anchor text should be natural and like visit site, Go to site etc.. means it should vary. Should not be same.
- Copied content will be penalized. Try it on copyscape.
- Link exchanging with similar sites will not work now.
- Links buying will be eradicated.
- Cloaking
- There should be an even flow of keywords in Content.
- Fresh and unique content should be present on site.
- Same page for engines and users should be there.

and much more..... or if anybody has more points on Penguin update then please share here with us.

Thanks

I can see a ton of websites dropping ranks extremely quickly.

I also heard that link buying / exchanging isn't going to work as they look at how many external links are on one page and how they are displayed. External links would need to be links out i.e an article discussing a video camera linking to a website's article on that video camera.

Don;t know how true that is though?

Google's latest Penguin update seems to be penalizing sites that have a lot of links with the same anchor text. So vary your anchors to make your link profile look more natural.

yes there are lot of site effected by this change. In my opinion what google try to do is eradicate Seo

The Google Penguin Update launched on April 24. Google Penguin is an “important algorithm change targeted at webspam. The change will decrease rankings for sites that are violating Google’s existing quality guidelines.” Typical black hat SEO tactics like keyword stuffing, duplicate content would get a site in trouble. Penguin has impacted about 3.1% of search queries. If your site is affected you will have to repair your site and wait for it to get crawled by google bots before your site will recover.

Back