• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Chrome

Hey Guys,

I have installed google chrome and its working fine.

However, still some features are missing in Google Chrome like Google Toolbar and some useful pluggings which are working in Firefox.

Hope, Google will fix these issues in next better version.

Erm, no actually. When they said they have ownership of stuff created in Chrome they meant stuff created in Chrome and using Google Services. Which they would have owned even if you didn't use Chrome.

Emails maybe. But Videos no. Because you do not use any Google services to actually create the videos.

Google can't take the ownership of your emails, videos etc, if you're using Chrome. Regardless of what they put in their EULA.

No. All they're saying is that they own the web page that the video is located on. Since that is what gets created after you upload the video file. Which seems pretty reasonable. Doesn't it? Anyways I don't think this is the first time they have had EULA issues. They need to get better lawyers I reckon. Ones with better communications skills.

Back