• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google bought YouTube (was "Why?")

If you can't beat them buy them (assuming you got the money for it like Google). I wish that was my site. I could be so rich, I wouldn't know what to do with all the money. :)

ooops, didn't see that .... still though that's a lot of money, almost deserves two threads. .....

Google bought YouTube

Can u believe it???

Its been only one and a half year YouTube is online and they are selling their site to google for $1.65bn!!!!!!!!

Thats equal to £883m.

I wish I had designed a video sharing site like them earlier. lol. I know its not possible. It wud hav had cost me a lot!.

I spose you're right, but they are here now, what can u do ....I still think it's an amazing amount of money for what is essentially just a website.... silly amounts, also, I was under the impression it was for sale because it wasn't making any money, o why have google parted with so much hard $'s ?

your tube has only 67 employee, now this is just my dream coming true for someone else.Google made a geat move, your tube is a gold mine, the future of the inter.et is for%2pthe video blogs, and even after the sell both yourtube and google video will stay up, so that cool

Back