• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

google adwords problem

zamfoo

hi,

i signed up for a google adwords account a long time ago. i never got around to verifying and implimenting it into one of my sites. now when i try and sign up again i get a message that say i have an application pending. i don't see any way around this as my initial sign up was over 2 years ago.

are there any ideas on how to solve this?

thanks,
kevin

You're probably gonna end up needing to use the same login credentials that you did last time and pick up where you left off.

The Best Way

hi,

i signed up for a google adwords account a long time ago. i never got around to verifying and implimenting it into one of my sites. now when i try and sign up again i get a message that say i have an application pending. i don't see any way around this as my initial sign up was over 2 years ago.

are there any ideas on how to solve this?

thanks,
kevin

The best way to resolve them is not to use them. I had basically the same thing. After investigation and reading their TOS, it got down to all I had to do was verify my payment. Look, Adwords is notoreous for leaving account's broke. The cost of advertising with them is like going to the Race Track.

Adwords is like a disease or bad habit. They make you think well, maybe this time I'll be on top. Then suddenly they want more money, so you won't make a profit.

http://yes-cool.info/wordpress

Last edited:
I think it is essential that you re-applicate for it. They will accept your application thereafter. That was happen to my account too :p

After trying to resolve the same issue with them for, well years..
I decided not to use them.
And after hearing about the amount of money people have lost due to adsense banning accounts, I think I made the right choice.

After trying to resolve the same issue with them for, well years..
I decided not to use them.
And after hearing about the amount of money people have lost due to adsense banning accounts, I think I made the right choice.

Here, at this point i can't agree with you. I have got my payment with no issues. They do payout when you got 100$ minimum in your account. And they really do! (unlike others, they are not fake!)

I am not going away from Adsense since it is the best way you can earn from free web hosting.

P.S. This is my 200th post! Hoooray....... !

Last edited:
Back