• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google adsense

Originally posted by amirk999
are we allowed putting popups on the same page as the google ads?

They never said anything about that.
i got rejected once because of popups on my page.So i suggest you to not to put them.

Well, it's sounds great :biggrin2:! I would also like to do it but I have some questions:

Do I recive checks by mail? And how often?
Does it pays ppl in Belgium?
How old must you be?
Is it good :p ;)

Thanks

Originally posted by sizlar
Well, it's sounds great :biggrin2:! I would also like to do it but I have some questions:

How old must you be?
Is it good :p ;)

Thanks

1)Yeah,you receive checks by mail and end of every month if you've reached USD100.
2)Yeah, it pays International user.
3)You gotta be 18,i guess.
4)Damn good.

Originally posted by darkcurves
1)Yeah,you receive checks by mail and end of every month if you've reached USD100.
2)Yeah, it pays International user.
3)You gotta be 18,i guess.
4)Damn good.

Do they still send you cheques even though it is not in the payment history?
(I know they cleared it after the tax thing, but some people had it before that).

As long as it has good content that will meet heaps of sponsors' ads you should be accepted :) I got quite a kick out of adding them for the first time, as my site has such varied content. :) I added it /whatever.htm and viewed it and there were ads for "whatever", then whatchamacallit.htm, and there were ads for whatchamacallit. Very clever stuff :)

You think there's any chance for robblerobble.com? I'm unsure of what they accept and what they don't. I heard also that if they reject you once, they'll never accept you.

Originally posted by sizlar
Depending on your bank you'll get a $25-$50 fee on a check issued by a US bank though :eek:

Originally posted by shizzle
You think there's any chance for robblerobble.com? I'm unsure of what they accept and what they don't. I heard also that if they reject you once, they'll never accept you.
No this is wrong.I was accepted in 4th try :)

CareBear you mentioned the following statment:

Depending on your bank you'll get a $25-$50 fee on a check issued by a US bank though

That's a big chunk of money that they take from you just for converting $100 to your own currency.

It looks as if people will have to earn quite a bit from Google Adsense before they actually make a good bit of money with the bank taking that amount out and then taxes being deducted from it aswell.

Originally posted by john874
CareBear you mentioned the following statment:

Depending on your bank you'll get a $25-$50 fee on a check issued by a US bank though

That's a big chunk of money that they take from you just for converting $100 to your own currency.

It looks as if people will have to earn quite a bit from Google Adsense before they actually make a good bit of money with the bank taking that amount out and then taxes being deducted from it aswell.
It's country and bank dependant which is why I quoted such a huge range. One I used had a $25 flat fee + a percentage of the amount. The account is in US $ so the fee was solely for cashing in the check, not for currency conversion.
They have to do a little more though, the check needs to be mailed to the US, checked with the local bank to make sure there's sufficient funds in the account, then transfered from the US to your bank and then finally from them to your account. It usually took about 2-3 weeks before the money actually appeared on my statement.

The only time I had a long wait was when the cheque came to more than $AUD1000 (the good old days :crysad: ), Anything under was processed immediately and placed in my account. It costs $AUD10 with the bank I am with for one or multiple cheques.

I don't know what happened to my account, but I can't login. Everytime I try, I get this:

Account Not Active
An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application.

I am scared :(
I didn't do anything wrong :(
I followed everything they told me, what should I do?
I already emailed them, but what else is there?

What was in the email they sent?
For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application.

I never got any emails from Google in a while. Once they asked me to remove a few posts because members were talking about "confidential" information about Google, I deleted them and emailed them back and they sent me another email telling me thank you for removing the information.

That is about it :(

Back