• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Adsense

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I thought that they used to be alright, but I have had 3 different websites with them and they disabled my accounts on all of them for no reason. Never broke the rules or nothing. Just woke up one day and poof nothing!

I went just now to check on my 3rd account that I thought was still open as the ads still show up on my bidding auction site. However, it says the account is closed as well, so I don't get why the ads still show.

Plus when you try and send an email to google adsense, they never respond, or respond with something that has NOTHING to do with what you asked in the first place.

Unprofessional. I would have expected more from Google.

Does anyone know of a SUCCESSFUL way to contact them? I am not really ranting here. Just upset that a billion dollar corporation like them has no real Customer Support.

I thought that they used to be alright, but I have had 3 different websites with them and they disabled my accounts on all of them for no reason. Never broke the rules or nothing. Just woke up one day and poof nothing!

I went just now to check on my 3rd account that I thought was still open as the ads still show up on my bidding auction site. However, it says the account is closed as well, so I don't get why the ads still show.

Plus when you try and send an email to google adsense, they never respond, or respond with something that has NOTHING to do with what you asked in the first place.

Unprofessional. I would have expected more from Google.

Does anyone know of a SUCCESSFUL way to contact them? I am not really ranting here. Just upset that a billion dollar corporation like them has no real Customer Support.

Sorry to hear that. Anyways, as to the ads continuing to display, Google is still making money from you so the code will still work. I'd suggest your remove it. From past experience, there is no 100% successful way to contact them. Most of their system is automated.

You can always email them, not sure what their email address is at the top of my head, but it's pretty much a hit and win for getting a response. How much money did you have on your account? I currently only have around $30 on it when I had a proxy site... little did I know what kind of bandwidth sucking those sites do :D

Sorry to hear about it George .
Like Marvin just said do away with the link asap .
They don't deserve to earn from you if they don't pay you .
I have never used adsense , but i've heard from many ppl the following things:

1. Adsense is one of the most publisher-unfriendly ad network .
2. They just care for their advertisers and not for publishers .
3. The publishers are kicked out even for slightest of the mistakes they make . It's like their walking a tight rope , they seem to not care it's human tendency to make mistakes
4. Adsense kicks you towards the end of the month if it wants to kick you to earn the fullest of revenue and yet avoid paying you money .
Etc.

Anyways , there are many alternatives available which care for their publishers and advertisers alike which i am using and seems to be really good :)
So i don't really care what adsense does .
Regards and good luck finding a new ad network...

IANAL but what they're doing sounds illegal; they're taking away your money for breaching contract but apparently it wasn't a severe enough breach to stop advertisers from using your websites. Seems like a double-standard to me, seeing as the contract is supposedly only in place to protect advertisers.

Exactly mentok .
It's very evident what they're doing .
That's where google gets its money from it seems...
I used to love google but this seems the ugly side to it :(

George it is a pity to here about your experience. I think you need to specify the reason from them is that is possible. You might even do not know you are violating the rules. Perhaps some kind of mistake took place there.

Google Adsense has always been like this. They can disable your account without giving you any reason and that is in their TOS so they are legally covered. However, I do agree that it is wrong and may even be illegal.
No point in trying to contact them. They will only email back and say "As stated in our Terms of Use, we are not at liberty to discuss any possible reasons as to why your account has been deactivated." blah blah blah!!!

I have used and use adsence many times and never had an issue and always had payment from them. Maybe I am just one of the luckey ones.

There might be unusual adsense click inany of your website which has adsense in it. I happen to know someone who gets mad with that person and click his adsense account many times which resorted to banning of the person account

Even me too surprised to hear that big company having no customer support service. What if some one is facing some kind of problem. Let us suppose if some one is not going to have the right cash from Google adsense then how will that be solved?

I had tried emailing them over 20 times, and even posted once on the forums only to have some smart --- reply ans ask "if you own an investment company, then why do you need ads".

I had almost $100 dollars when they cancelled the account. I tried appealing it how they claimed to do, but never a reply.

Their search engine is very good, but the rest of it is unprofessionals. They are nothing but a bunch of crooks.

so far I am pretty luck yet having serious troubles with them, I have trouble with PIN verification with them and they quite helpful handling my issue they were give me this email address adsense-support@google.com for communication,I hope this help. but if you already send to this email, I am sorry if you already did it

I had almost $100 dollars when they cancelled the account. I tried appealing it how they claimed to do, but never a reply.

Did you get your $100 earnings even you get banned in their adsense? Just curious.

Back to the topic, try to contact Google again. Just end your connection with Google then look for other alternative. There are other choices there, so you don't need to worry about it.

This sounds crazy, I'd def email them just to make sure of what's going on and why, this way you can avoid it if you ever decide to try again in the future.

In light of all the problems with Google Adsense, what alternative do you guys recommend?

Hope you get a positive outcome, George! :(

Hi,

I am afraid that AdSense has a formula to determine invalid clicks, fraud clicks and disable accounts.

Best regards

Alex

Back