• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Adsense support email

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Does anyone know a support email address for Google Adsense?

I sent an email over 10 times to the one they provide in a email for support, and no one has replied.

If the answer to your question is in the Help Center they won't answer it through email. They also have a forum if you want to ask them there.

They have a contact us form, but not any listed email addresses.

adsense-support@google.com is the only one I've got. In my experience, it's always taken them longer than 4 weeks to reply to any inquiry.

Yes, this is the one that I have sent countless emails too.

I did post the question on their forum, but as of now the only person who replied is some guy asking me why I wanted ads for.

I guess their support isnt all that it is cracked up to be, and yet their a billion dollar corporation...what a pitty.

Hi,

Thanks for let us know about this.

I hear first time about video adsense by google, i am not more friendly with adsense thats why i dont know more about it but after read your post i will search about this in details.

thanks

Keep in mind that there are perhaps nearly a million adsense users out there, it's pretty hard to respond to every inquiry by them.

Back