• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

google adsense question

kogepan888

if i submit a site now and get approved, in the future decided to make a new site with diff topic can i still use the same adsense? or have to contact them so they'll once again review it?

thanks! :biggrin2:

ic.. i guess they just need to review that ur site is a actual site, i just got rejected the first time coz my host acted funny and it was just showin the directory when they reviewed it.

so they probably wont keep track uh?

Last edited:
welp i just got approved but when i add the adsense on my page i cant see it. then i tried it on IE it saids "You are not authorized to view this page" y am i gettin this?

You can place same adsense on your multiple sites but their content should not be against adsense TOS!!
If your ad is not appearing, check there might be some error in your html pages & do NOT make any changes in adcode. Better to show us some preview....

I think your google account is not active or has been cancelled!! check that you can login to your account or contact google adsense..
Best of luck

ya that'll be scary if it's cancel becoz rite after i got the 'approved' email i followed the steps rite away, and even then it was blank...ya i did email google but no respond yet

No that's not true, you just add the same code in the site and it will get approved automatically if it shows ads it means that is approved.

well the ads showed up now but is very limited, is it normally start off with limited amount ads then increase? coz i put 2 ad content on one page, but only one of them seems to be showin ads and the other one it's just like be4 'blank' wassup with that?

kogepan888 said:
well the ads showed up now but is very limited, is it normally start off with limited amount ads then increase? coz i put 2 ad content on one page, but only one of them seems to be showin ads and the other one it's just like be4 'blank' wassup with that?
IMO, It depends on site content and topic. Adsense check for relevant content to place ads and hence you need approval for this from adsense.

I have created like 6 sites.. and I never bother to inform google at all.
I say as long as your site is decent and does not break google TOS, you 're fine. Dont worry too much.

blackie said:
I have created like 6 sites.. and I never bother to inform google at all.
I say as long as your site is decent and does not break google TOS, you 're fine. Dont worry too much.
You are very true blackie. That is what I want to say. Your site content and topic should be within the boundary of google TOS and policies then you will never find any problem. :classic2:
If in any case you find problem as above said post by Kogepan888 then you should inform google and take approval for that purpose.

Last edited:
Back