• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google adsense or Clicksor

I've personally found clicksor better. Mainly because there Inline Text Link ads. my click rate on clicksor went from a adverage of 1-2 a day from a site with 400 unique visitor to 10-20 clicks a day. It took forever for my site to get on the active list instead of trial.

I've personally found clicksor better. Mainly because there Inline Text Link ads. my click rate on clicksor went from a adverage of 1-2 a day from a site with 400 unique visitor to 10-20 clicks a day. It took forever for my site to get on the active list instead of trial.

Interesting. On average, how much do you usually make from those 10-20 clicks? I might give clicksor a try, I have a site that receives 800-900 unique visitors daily..

The thing about Google is the CPM is always going down. It's getting on my nerves and I'm considering in switching to an alternative.

Back