• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google adsense or Clicksor

thermodynamics

hai i have site which has about 50 -60 visitors daily i want to know from you

whether clicksor is good for my site or google adsense for my site

i already have google adsense but there is not enough clicks for my site so i

am in idea of switching to clicksor tell me which is good

You won't expect many clicks with 50 - 60 visitors daily. My site gets 1000's of visitors daily and its still not much clicks.. Only like a 5 cents a day.

Clicksor will only get you worst, clicksor is HORRIBLE - I've been with them before and theyre much worst then google. I sugguest that you just stick with google and wait for your site to grow.

Thousands of visitors, or hits? If you had thousands of visitors and only made 5 cents a day then you're doing something very wrong.

Mr. Johnson said:
Thousands of visitors, or hits? If you had thousands of visitors and only made 5 cents a day then you're doing something very wrong.
Well, hits. Im doubt I have thousands of visitors a day. But I know that I get about 50 uniques a day

Last edited:
I'd stick with Adsense, you're just not going to make very much with only 50 visitors a day. Adsense pays much better than Clicksor.

Well, hits. Im doubt I have thousands of visitors a day. But I know that I get about 50 uniques a day
Then why did you even mention hits? Some of my sites used to get literally 20,000,000 hits a month, but hits mean nothing whatsoever.

Mr. Johnson said:
Then why did you even mention hits? Some of my sites used to get literally 20,000,000 hits a month, but hits mean nothing whatsoever.

I mean page views.

^^ he's right, you're all over the place, making me feel dizzy .... stop don't move: now explain yourself ....

Google sucks. Clicksor's the best if you have ALOT of visitors. I've been getting 23-25 dollars a day for a while now. But my site has grown in popularity and now I see that I make about $34+ a day. In fact, the next payment, I stand to make $400+. CLICKSOR ROCKS!

Clicksor has improve quite alot since. I am pleased with Clicksor currently and has no intend to switch to Adsense whether they accept or reject me now.

Clicksor recently increase their payout for Paypal from $20-$50. However, never the less, the amount they paying for each click has increase alot.

yeah stick with adsense as they show most relevant ads that results in hight CTR and just try to increse your traffic or make another website o maximize asense revenue.
I think no other program will pay you besides adsense.

yeah stick with adsense as they show most relevant ads that results in hight CTR and just try to increse your traffic or make another website o maximize asense revenue.
I think no other program will pay you besides adsense.
Err, i believe you are abit wrong there. I believe adsense is NOT the only program that pay you. I believe there is still many good company out there paying more or equal to Adsense.

google adsense is always better

Google adsense is always a better option. If your click through rates are not good, try to changes the look and feel, size of the ad.

<<Please set up your signature in your profile>>

Back