• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good to be back

eSupun

Hey folks,

I was out of the business and also from the forum itself. I went through a military training and not to mention that it wasn't so easy as sitting in front of my PC. :D

I'd love to start over, but have doubts whether people still relies on free web hosting services(many things must have changed for two and half years)

Hope to visit you folks frequently. Yep. It's GOOD TO BE BACK!

Thanks.

Welcome back mate. I don't think people would consider free hosting services now because many companies are providing hosting services at cheap rates and so its quit easy for them to prefer paid hosting and get good and guaranteed services rather then considering free services.

Welcome back...

Let me get you caught up on this while you were away:

1) Free hosting is dead
2) This forum is also dead

That's it. Now you're up to date.

Good to see that you are back again. Free hosting is almost dead as per my knowledge. Now customers are becoming more aware of their data security and so they give preference to paid hosting services.

Back