• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Reliable Host...

ProTrac

Hey everyone what I am looking for is a good reliable host with 500MB space and at least 6 to 10G transfer or more no file size limit plus a good control panel... I will pay for good reliable service.. I am now expanding my site and need a good host for my new features and services..

And as we all know moving from one host to another is not what we enjoy doing. So I must search until I find the best possible host for the long haul...

They are good but not enough space...
http://www.hostrocket.com/
http://www.tera-byte.com/

Thanks.. Hope to find the best...

Reliable Host...

Synergy, I have now over 700 pages with 2,750 files... Some of my pages are somewhat large… I will be adding a great deal more next year... I am putting together a complete gourmet recipe site with possibly 70,000 recipes from all over the world… As my site says the world at your fingertips… File size for the gourmet sit per recipe is about 5,000 to 6,000 bytes per page x 70,000 yea quite a few here… 300MB to 400MB to say the least..

But I must do some streamlining to cut down on file size to my existing site… I have quite a lot of viewers of my site as of now… And even though some of my pages are quite large and take some time to load that doesn’t seem to stop the people from coming back… Because of the content there is something for everyone that’s my goal here…

Thanks for any suggestions… Lots of work ahead...

Try Readyhosting.com fast and offers 500 mbs and 5+gigs of transfer and the price is great!

As long as you're willing to pay reasonable fee, I think you can try to contact the host and ask them to customize features you need.

I currently host with HostRocket.Com , You could try dropping brendan the owner an email (brendan@hostrocket.com) and see if he can add on some extra space for you. Ask if $40 a month is good for the 10gb plan with upto 600mb diskspace. What have you got to loose??.

If you need a large amount of space, check out http://www.burst.net . They have recently upgraded most of their servers, and beeing located at VDI, connectivity is good.
They have packages offering up to 5gb of webspace and up to 50gb bandwidth.

Protrac if you have AIM, please IM me on Webvicinity or email me. Infact you can call me at 617-290-0301 if your in the United States.

Good Host for future projects...

Thanks everyone for the info... I think I am going to keep looking but I will give Hostrocket a call tomorrow and see what they can offer.. They might be able to customize a plan for me etc.. Good thinking thanks..

I know I'll run out of space at my old host but space is not the only thing I am concerned with... Transfer, I am at 4G limit now bouncing around that magical number and I believe it will go up with more traffic no doubt.. More content more traffic...

Hello
You might find this idea helpful.

I have a client who uses huge amounts of webspace to store audio files (its church sermons so no copyright problems). The site is also low traffic.
We stitched together a few of our special offer 300MB plans by giving them each a subdomain off his main domain name.

If you contact the host you have in mind then you can usually come to a good arrangement. Hosts only get a bit jumpy when it comes to bandwidth issues.

Gordon

Back