• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good news!! pr has been updated!!

andykeating

Hello friends,

So finally the page rank has been updated...Are you all satisfied with your pr updates????????

Share your comments... :) :eek2:

NO :( My blog has moZrank 3,68 but Google PR is still 0.
Just one of my sites has now PR3 but what a irony...I don't even update that site...

Honestly, I don't even pay attention to Toolbar PageRank because it's not an appropriate reflection of actual ranking in the SERPs.

Ok, this is you. But if you want to sell links to your site, PR will count. And Alexa too sometimes.

PR actually means very little these days. Why people are still concerned with their PR rank, I don't understand. Also, the PR effecting ad spot prices makes no sense either.

I haven't checked the PR of my websites in a long time. I guess I'll go take a look just out of curiosity.

@build-a-host, if your domain is old, you already might have a decent PR, and I understand you don't care about this.
But in my case, my domains are few months old, so in this case I am interested in PR at least to see how things evolved and how Google appreciates my sites.
PR going up - I am doing good. PR going down - I must find out what I am doing wrong in order to fix it.

i agree with aboutweb, i get back my loss domain for about 4 month. I will happy if my PR bigger than 0

I believe these days PR means almost nothing.
I had PR 3 than it dropped to PR1 and my site was, on my niche, all the time on the first page - and that's my goal!

Back