• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Dedicated Server

romhost

Can you guys please help me by sharing your experiences?
I am looking for a good and reliable dedicated server solution under 400$/month. If anyone can recommend a company based on your own experience.

Thank you in advance. :)

Highly Recommended:

www.pwebtech.com (pegasus web technologies)
-They are not cheap but you get what you pay for :p

I have been with them for awhile and things has been great. They do have 24/7 personel on the phone offering reboot services. Support may not be the fastest but you will get your issue taken care of by them. Also, they use quality equipment and its worth the money.

I wholeheartedly recommend pwebtech.com.. my server is with them and the uptime is upwards of 99.5%

Also to be considered are ispclub.com, affordableservers.net [good repute in WHT]

You have a good budget and you can shop around a lot before getting something really good

Go to webhostingtalk.com

I have heard only good things about voxel.net

Good Luck
Balaji

Whatever you do don't go with burst.net :p. Our server has been up and down like a yoyo for the past 24 hours with their network problems. The actual server has been up for over 7 days straight. Every ten minutes our site goes down. We aren't the only ones in this situation though look @ wht

My personal opinion is..

Rackshack is good if you can manage your server yourself.. their tech support is only now maturing

But the price and bandwidth are superlative

If you would like personalized service and great tech support you cantalk to focalhosting.com ; they are a FreeBSD shop and Alex Llera is a BSD guru..

Keep us posted of your progress so we will be more motivated to recommend!

Cheers
Balaji

I have servers at RackShack, All Cobalt RAQ4's. The service is good except for there in house dns tool. It doesnt always work and you have to spend days on the phone to support trying to get it sorted and calling from the UK that can be very exspensive. In future i'll be running the DNS of my own boxes on an external network. Probably get an RAQ2 or something.

Back