• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

good cheap host?

well once I get my hosting up and running I could run you a custom plan that wouldn't be too expensive:

yes T-1(planned upgrade soon) - VERY FAST
4 plans - 15-20mb
yes - PHP (required)
yes - CGI (optional, but would be a +)
no sorry - sql (also would be a +, but optional)
free - possibly, free or cheap domain transfer?
yes - SSI maybe?
4 plans - plenty of transfer (bandwidth)!
~99.96 - little downtime, ex: up 99.99% of the time?

try to keep it under $10 a yr plz

our plans range from $10-50 a year and custom plan can be arranged. Though I must inquire that finding a host that can do that for less than $10 is fairly hard, at least finding a quality one is. And please remember that were not yet opened, our domain is still being processed! :p hehe

Woah, you want to get hosting for ~ the same amount of money you pay for a domain?

You might want to strike a deal with a paid host and see if they can come up with a custom package for you. But, still..... $10 a year?!

LeX, you going to get it for free (note to LeX you are getting it for cheaper than $10per year) hehe!

Robert

Originally posted by Myacen Network
LeX, you going to get it for free (note to LeX you are getting it for cheaper than $10per year) hehe!
That's different... Cyber's looking for paid hosting... I was looking for free hosting. :D

Just telling him that as a paid host, probably nobody would offer anything better than what Phrozen said for that amount of money.

You've insulted me twice. *hint hint*

Okay, so I flunked math class. My IQ is lower than 20. You happy? :rolleyes:

It is about $1.70/Month (if you pay $20 year).

I suggest you raise the budget to at least $50/year or ($4.20 Month) if you want something reliable. That would be a bargain.

Originally posted by Cyber
sorry, but you are getting slightly annoying
And you're being very immature. I was telling it like it is.

I did give you a very nice suggestion, and that was to discuss a custom plan with the webmaster of a paid host (like Valuablehost or Myacen etc). Looks like you didn't even bother to try.

actually i am. i did take your suggestion. thanks.

sorry if i was being a little immature, it happens to everyone once in a while, right?

All right..... I suppose you were just a bit upset that nobody was able to directly give you a under $20/yr plan. Hope you will be able to find a plan just right for you. :)

yeah--i sorta was. thanks

maybe i will go with one of the ones suggested. i am also talking to rapmaster about his paid hosting comming up.

Back