• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Cheap Dedicated Servers

I've got a dedi with Kingcomp, and I can't complain. Good uptime, great price and good support. Only drawback is that it's Cogent only, so when Cogent goes out of business (note I'm not using 'if' ;) ) they'll have to switch to a more expensive provider and thus the price will go up. One thing though, Kingcomp's datacenter is full at the moment, so they're not taking on any more customers at this time. The only way to get one of their servers is by keeping an eye out for special offers they post in places like here or WHT when a server becomes available.

Hope this makes things clear around Kingcomp for everybody :)

Ow, yeah, one more thing about Kingcomp, they don't have UPS, but will allow you to provide your own.

Last edited:
They took the link to the servers down as their datacenter is full. Like I said, the only way to get in there is by looking for the occasional offer on hosting boards...

EDIT: They just opened their new site and once again are offering servers: h**p://www.fdcservers.net/

Last edited:
I don't remember saying anything about when ;)
I'm all for them staying business, life's a lot cheaper that way ...

how reliable is eservers.biz?
does unlimited bandwidth means just that?

does adding a domain name is done from admin aread like webmin?

Originally posted by theguy
how reliable is eservers.biz?
does unlimited bandwidth means just that?

does adding a domain name is done from admin aread like webmin?

WTF :confused2

eservers.biz offer 300GB of monthly data-transfer multihomed via is 14+ direct connections over 1Gbps

1. No , but they will install webmin for you ... it comes with ensim free

2. I hear its great

3. Yes via the control panel

Back