• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Billing Solution?

to be honest, we really need developers to involve in the ErisCart.
if not, it will still stays like the original ALP......

for free hosters it is best to use free billing system, if will be no income from the users.
but if you do earn from users who upgrades from free to paid, it think it is wise to use those paid ones, since u are also buying the support from the cart's company as well
:)

any kind of good payment portals you get your gonna have to pay for i choose whmcs cause its the best around and it works 100% of the time Ive tried free scripts that were cool but didn't do what i needed them to do for a complete solution i would use whmcs.

any kind of good payment portals you get your gonna have to pay for i choose whmcs cause its the best around and it works 100% of the time Ive tried free scripts that were cool but didn't do what i needed them to do for a complete solution i would use whmcs.

We all know that whmcs is better than any free and open source scripts currently. But the issue is someone don't have much money to invest on that. And also somebody likes to customize scripts on their own way. Paid scripts have restrictions with it. That's why we are searching for a good solution ;)

I would highly suggest going with WHMCS. I'm pretty sure you could find $12.99 to purchase it from LicensePal each month. I could probably find $12.99 in coppers on the floor in a month. Seriously, it's not expensive :)

Back