• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good and stable reseller

AdY

Hello.
I need some feed-backs more than offers...because everyone will say that his hosting company is the best, and i really don't want that. If it's possible and anyone won't mention his company...:biggrin2:
Some advices about a reliable, old in bussines and maybe not to expensive? I mean, 'till now i thinl only about unitedhosting.co.uk and verohost.com (which is more expensive and gives less bandwidth).
I repeat, i don't need three months companies. I want experience and good support. Offers with something around 5GB webspace, 50GB+ bandwidth, as many email accounts as possible, PHP, MySQL (as many as possible), PERL, Apache (and only apache) with .htaccess, maybe SSH, allowing as much domains as possible, POP3 and SMTP, my very-own nameservers. Please post here your offers. Thanks.

PS: I would prefer linux servers...
*edit*
I almost forgot...very nice Panel also:biggrin2:
Maybe CPanel, Ensim, and so on...
I won't accept anything with anonymous panels.:devious2:

Last edited:
Back