• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Godaddy.com

i want dedicated server aroound 60 dollars or 70 dollar a month with around 50-80 gb space and 200gb transfer??? anyone here offer that??

do you accept high setup fee, saying $99. If yes, I can have a box for you at $75/month. Or $80/month with $49 setup fee

I have heard nothing but bad things about them, they were primarily a domain seller and they should have stayed to just that.

I have them as hosting right now, but some things they don't offer support on. My site was getting attacked for a while and they would do nothing to help me with it.

They don't have a cpanel. Their webstats suck. Overall though as a host just to host a site and files they are ok I havn't really had a problem there. Havn't seen any downtime or slow times.

That's the one thing that you will get. You will not have to worry about downtimes and stuff because they have a large amount of sites, but you will loose out on the stuff that you can run and do that is offered by other hosts that do that as a primary thing.

Back