• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Go Hoth Go!

niv

striking reality
NLC
Hoth is the big two five now! Damn, you're six years older than most of us :p
At any rate, get tanked! Happy birthday!

*ahem* three years older, thank you very much.

Sorry I missed this Hoth. Had I been paying attention, I totally would have gotten to this thread before this misfit above me :p

But Happy Birthday man. You're well on your way to 30 :devious2:

And as usual, a recap of the day's events shall be made public.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thanks. :) I'm just happy to still be alive and able to move about without a walker at the quarter-century mark.

I must apologize to myself for being a couple of days late. Don't worry Hoth, I was thinking of you, but... erm, forgot to come here. I hope I'll forgive me.

Blank Verse said:
And as usual, a recap of the day's events shall be made public.

Hah, that'll bore you to death. Well, there was a long power outage on the 3rd-4th so on the morning of the 5th I was spending a half hour sitting in road construction delays and five minutes getting groceries to replace what didn't look so good in my freezer. Then in the afternoon I drove up to my parents' house and opened presents, had dinner and cake, with them and my sister. Finally I came home and watched an MST3K DVD that was among my presents (I miss that show).

I'm probably the only person here who actually does lead a safe, healthy life. :p Thanks to that, there's a good chance I may even have a couple years left in me before old age catches up.

Back