• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think Hotmail interface is somewhat cumbersome in comparison to Gmail, but this ultimately comes down to which one you've used more regularly. The one added benefit that Gmail has over hotmail is the ability to use Gmail services for your own domain to host the emails, which I don't hotmail provides, although I could be wrong.

weighing them by simplicity with functionality combined, Gmail mail takes the need esp with their Free SMS service that means you can send sms to any country in the world, Then, you also look at Google+; they are way up against hotmail with it's cumbersome menu items.

I currently use gmail for my email accounts and haven't had a problem with it. Since my phone is also android, its synced with my google account for mail, contacts and calendar.

100% gmail, for hotmail, if you are going receive too many mail per day, you will not receive some email in hotmail...

Email Services

Although both of these two offer a large amount of storage space, I was wondering what the best of these two actually is?

Am currently using Hotmail but have a feeling that Gmail is actually a much better service.

You are absolutely right, Gmail is better.

Gmail also provide free 10 users business email services

Hi,

Gmail also provide free 10 users business email services with GoogleDoc.

Thanks

I use both, but I also use a yahoo email account.
I don't prefer gmail or hotmail, yahoo rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back