• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gmail or y mail

Actually both mail is are best but depend on choice, which mailing service is fast and easy to use. recently i am using Gmail and ymail but i am felling more conformable in Gmail.

i like Gmail Account because this is easy to use and it's open a slow internet connection Gmail offer a oprion for slow internet connection html version this is best option.

I easily would prefer Gmail, not only because it's fast and reliable, but because I have it linked with my phone as well. Just makes it nice and easy for me to have it all in one place (in a way).

I prefer Gmail over Ymail, as Gmail is very easy to use and easily customizable with various features. Their latest tab section is a plus for sorting out emails with priority, social and spam filter.

Gmail provides really good services as compare to yahoo. I have also a one yahoo account but it always have problems like files not attach, emails are not opened just show list, not opened one by one.

I also prefer to use Gmail. You can get various features available with gmail and it quit user friendly as compared with others.

Back