• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Global Warming sucks

Bruce

NLC
It's the middle of winter, and it's 56 degrees (13C for you foreigners) and raining.

WTF? I live in Maine, not Florida (which happens to be colder at the moment). I want snow dammit. The few inches we have gotten have already melted away.

yeah man. same here, but i dont mind. it just extends the outdoor roller hockey season. But i do want snow too. i want a day off damnit....hehe.

histgraphall5in.gif

Sydney Australia; 01/01/06

I live in ----ing winter central, and I've got next to nothing. It snowed on...Wednesday or Thursday, I can't remember which, and it hasn't stuck around. Sunny and above 0 has been the norm. Evidently, it's supposed to be like this for the rest of the season.

I love winter. I sure don't love this.

Yeh,

Its been sick lately. The birds cant even fly because of the crazy wind. The other day they said it was similar to florida here (Temps).

Yeah, so now it's 14 degrees (-10C) and everything is covered in an inch of ice.

Good thing it's Sunday.

I don't mind warmer temperatures as long as it does not have really bad long-term effects. I don't know how bad global warming might get though. :/

Bruce said:
Yeah, so now it's 14 degrees (-10C) and everything is covered in an inch of ice.

Good thing it's Sunday.

This weather sucks. I fell flat on my --- late last night waiting for the bus in the bus booth. Damn ice.

Ahh yes, the Pacific Northwest.

It rains 300+ days a year, right? :p

I know when I was watching the Seattle/Washington game Saturday they said it was like the 28th straight day of rain.

sweet....i wanna move to the pacific northwest now...i <3 rain.

as for global warming...it's not necessarily a bad thing, becuase it'll result in an ice age, then we'll have all the cold that we want.

I am in the south east coast of Ireland. At the moment it is around between 3 and 7c, which is fairly cold. However it's not the coldest we have had. Just before Christmas we reached like -4c
It hasn't snowed where I am yet, although it has in other parts of the country.

Daniel said:
-18degC right now. Awesome. I'm gonna play hockey tomorrow!
wow thats cold.
its about 30F (0c) here today.

i got a concussion last week so ive been out of hockey since then.
roller hockey that is, not ice.

Daniel said:
-18degC right now. Awesome. I'm gonna play hockey tomorrow!

It's only like -5 here right now. It's been good though, because it hasn't been cold, but cold enough to keep the ponds good and frozen. My new skates are well broken in.

The ponds here haven't even completely frozen over yet. :confused2

( 1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.)

Back