• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giving 3 domains away

J J

Giving away 3 domains......

Domains: multiuploader.com (domainsite)
proxymirror.com (domainsite)
pagerankstats.info (namecheap)

I don't know why I registered them, well the first one I did, but I spent to much money on something that didn't work. Hopefully someone will turn these domains into something, aye? ;) (Instead of sitting here, waiting for them to expire)

First come, first serve...

Last edited:
Giving away 3 domains......

Domains: multiuploader.com (domainsite)
proxymirror.com (domainsite)
pagerankstats.info (namecheap)

I don't know why I registered them, well the first one I did, but I spent to much money on something that didn't work. Hopefully someone will turn these domains into something, aye? ;) (Instead of sitting here, waiting for them to expire)

First come, first serve...

I would`nt mind multiuploader.com sounds like a good domain.

my domainsite account name is djbungle

Thanx , heres a beer:beer:

bit late now :p but its refreshing to see someone doing this, I myself would be guilty of trying to get something for them - + rep to J J ;)

When have you reged pagerankstats.info with Namecheap.com? I have to know the expire date of this domain? I would buy only Namecheap domain from you. I like this registrar and I haven't had any issues so far.

Last edited:
Hello,

@Nice_dude: I need your namecheap.com account name.

@cheaphostdirect: Domain pushed.

@azoundria: Thanks, maybe I'll do that next time as I have ton of domains to give away.

@AMC: Cheers mate!

@methodcomptech: Afraid all domains have been pushed or are pending transfer.

@panagirik: I was giving the domains away for free ;) However that domain has already been pushed. You can contact cheaphostdirect if he wants to sell it.

Thanks to everyone who posted, I will have a new free domain giveaway, except it will include some of the suggestions in this thread.

It's obvious you were playing a sick game offering a free domain then never giving one, i regret giving you a + rep

It's obvious you were playing a sick game offering a free domain then never giving one, i regret giving you a + rep

try sending him a PM instead of posting here. he may not have thought to check the thread, and you will have a better chance of hearing from him

Geez, give me a break. I'm giving you something for free. I gave the domain to the other two people, so don't try and say I'm playing a game offering a free domain and never actually giving one. I just sorted an issue out with my server (a long headache), if you can't have the patience for someone to give you a domain (for free) then I'm totally not going to give it to you. You can have the rep back, to be honest I don't care about the rep system, so with respect I've turned it off.

You will get the domain in my own time, I have clients and free users to sort out, as well as my real job. I don't need a person like you complaining just because you didn't get something for free. I don't need people assuming that I'm playing with them... I mean what do I gain out of this? Nothing. So what kind of game am I playing with you.

Oh, the game where I pretend to give you a domain! But do not and receive satisfaction in you whining and me having to make long posts to prove my point.

More domains coming soon...

LoL, Anyone would think a 8$ domain is the end of the world -_-
I have like 10 that I dont use if you need mone that badly nice_dude.. Btw change yur nick your not really that nice :(

LoL, Anyone would think a 8$ domain is the end of the world -_-
I have like 10 that I dont use if you need mone that badly nice_dude.. Btw change yur nick your not really that nice :(

Hehe, someone sent me a rep, saying I was 'sick'. :knockedou

Back