• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

gisol.com

I'd suggest that you look elsewhere from what I have heard and read in the past. Perhaps you can tell us your budget and hosting needs so that we can help point you in a better direction?

Isn't gisol the company that charged that one guy like $16,000.00 for his months hosting bill. I am sure if you do a search on google you will find it. I remeber reading about that like a year ago.

thanks everyone i was just doing some search and found them, after reading some complaint the word using too much resources keep poping up what is that, example someone was within their bandwith and space limith but their account was suspended for using too much resources due to 2 many MySql connection, is that something normal that happen when hosting a message board

Simply put...a SCAM.

Stay far far away from them. WHT should offer more than enough reasoning for this.

Originally posted by albertldee1
example someone was within their bandwith and space limith but their account was suspended for using too much resources due to 2 many MySql connection, is that something normal that happen when hosting a message board
Some hosts limit open MySql connections. It can be set at 5. It can be set at 15. It can be set at 25. You get the idea. Some hosts impose no limits but will let you know or disable the forum if it becomes a problem.

For example. If the host has this set at "25" and you are using vBulletin, you shouldn't have any problems with having a moderately busy forum (ie, 50-70 users online). vBulletin closes connections after the page is loaded so you could have users browsing while others are reading or writing with no problems.

To be safe, ask a host about this and what their limits are just to be safe.

I've used gisol.com before and they have been fine. There server seems reasonably quick and as far as support goes they are relatively quick.

Back