• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Getting Backlinks

Backlinks can be built using various off page optimization techniques. Some of the most effective techniques are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission
Social media optimization

I would like to share here a list of link building techniques that you can use to earn backlinks, which still work well in 2017:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps.

This is actually a good question, perhaps even one of the most relevant question every SEO in the world wants an answer to! My thoughts are that you have a few options, or you can combine all of these into one master strategy. I would say; create useful, original content that answers the questions people in your field ask or content that provides the people with something brand-new to think about. I came across this guide from 1&1 and i think it has some pretty useful tips. It might help to read the article!

Back