• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get up to 200 MB Space and Unmetered BW

Doom2k5

Thats right everyone!

http://www.phs09.info
Site is not up and running!

Right now PHSHosting Online is offering free webhosting giving away:

100-200MB Space
700-Unmetered MB Transfer
25-Unlimited Features (MYSQL, E-mail, Etc)
All accounts come with C-Panel's latest Control Panel!

Ad4Host Plan:
200MB Space
Unmetered Transfer
Unlimited Features...

You are required to have a Google Ad on your website. I will give you this code with your account information when you sign up.

If you do not want to ad the add, please consider...

Post4Host Plan:

100MB Space
700MB Transfer
25 Features...

You will be required to post 15 posts a week in on our forums. Our forums will have special programs such as for top posters will get 2-3 weeks off and etc.

The site is not fully up and running correctly but the service will be avaliable. Please e-mail aznunit@gmail.com with this template for your account:

Name: (Your name Duh)
Plan: (The Plan you want)
Username: (The Username You want)
Domain: (The Domain you want...Just pick one word for your site)
Current URL: (Your current site)
Reason for Account: (Give me a reason why I should give you hosting)

After this, I will have your account and ad code done and given to you in 24 hours. (Sometimes less...)

Last edited:
Google ads are 500x20 and sub-domains. But, if you have a domain, you are welcomed to use it with us. Just when applying, please do mention the domain name.

Other than that, you can have a sub-domain. All sub-domains are under phs09.info.
EX. yourname.phs09.info

Doom2k5 said:
Google ads are 500x20 and sub-domains. But, if you have a domain, you are welcomed to use it with us. Just when applying, please do mention the domain name.

Other than that, you can have a sub-domain. All sub-domains are under phs09.info.
EX. yourname.phs09.info
Ok,but how can I apply?

You can place the google ads anywhere you want. I am currently working on the sign up page so, Use this template:

Name: (Your name Duh)
Plan: (The Plan you want)
Username: (The Username You want)
Domain: (The Domain you want...Just pick one word for your site)
Current URL: (Your current site)
Reason for Account: (Give me a reason why I should give you hosting)

And e-mail it to aznunit@gmail.com

Back