• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get a Free Reseller!!, SEE THIS!

Hello,AngelicalHost is giving away 2 Reseller Accounts.

Get a FREE RESELLER ACCOUNT!!
4000 MB Space
15000 MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
The competition is from 03 August to 10 August.
How can you get this Reseller Account?Its pretty simple.
AngelicalHost need some images.
We need an extra moderator that can help in the forum.Please remember to say if you have experience in other forums.Our forum is IPB.

The other way is this one.
We need a support man.That can be about 8-12 hours online in our Live Support.To apply you must answer this questions.Remember to answer like if you wer talking with the customer.Please SEND ME via PM the answers TO ME.Do not post it.Cause other people would benefit from them.

1. Is there a way to use Spam Assassin and at same time check to see what email is being blocked so that I don't lose email from reliable sources?
2. I have created a database and two users to connect to it but I cannot seem to connect. I imagine its just me having the host info incorrect?
3. I recently signed up with you for hosting mydomain.com and, I know, this is an easy question to answer, but my brain is frizzled. I also have
registered the name someverylongdomain.com. But, thinking it's too long
of a name for many people to type, I used the shorter version for hosting.
But I'd like to know what I need to do to have someverylongdomain.com be
something of a redirect. Any help is appreciated.

You can also see the rest of our free plans in the next link
FREE PLANS

Back