• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

gaming site

Status
Not open for further replies.

therock

i am starting a project, i need a host. for now i just need about 100 megs of space 1+ gig of bandwith, php mysql...

i am creating a game database project like thing, i really do not want to give away too much information to the public, however; the sole purpose of this project is not to make money, and my budget is limited, if there is a gracious host out there who will accept a cooperative, sponsorship program, i would be grateful

it is understandable that everyone wants to make money, i don't not from this project anyways but can anyone offer something? I am tired of looking around.

Lifelesspeople.com would like to offer you the following plan:

100 MB of storage
1 GB of monthly bandwidth
PHP/Perl/SSI/MySQL/Email and all the goodies.

23.46 USD paid yearly via Paypal.

We specialize in personal service and would be happy to welcome you to our community.

Feel free to contact me for more information. :D

Hello,

I would like to offer you the following;

100 MB Space / 5 GB Transfer
Unlimited MySQL/PostgreSQL databases.
Unlimited POP3/IMAP email addresses
Unlimited Addon Domains/Sub domains/Parked domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
PHP, ASP, CGI etc.
phpBB
cPanel 8.6.0
Your own error pages, htaccess and etc.

Price: $20 / YEAR

To test out the CPanel, http://www.soundcheckmusic.net:2082/

Username: test
Password: test

Please email me @ soundcheckmusic1@sbcglobal.net or AIM me @ hughjazz088 for more details. Thank you for your time!

Hello,

I am Dan from www.DynamoHosting.net . We are a reputable host that has been around for over 1 year. We also offer live support to customers via chat programs such as AIM/MSN/Yahoo/ICQ.

$3/month (30/year)
- 100GB Space
- 3GB Bandwidth
- Custom Control Panel
- 25 MySQL Db's
- 25 Email Accounts
- 25 Subdomains
- Forum auto-installs
- Accounts backed up 3 times a week
- 99.9% Uptime
- 14 Day money back gurantee

Our servers are never overcrowded. In fact our Jupiter server is less than 25% full. Your web site will be fast and responsive on our servers.

If you have any questions please get in contact with us using any method listed here

Thanks,
Dan D.
www.DynamoHosting.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back