• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gaming Dedicated Servers?

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
Anyone know a good cheap dedicated gaming server??

Something along the lines of $20USD a month for a reasonable server and at least 16 players...hopefully public too.

Do you know how much bandwidth a game server eats a month? I think getting that for $20 will be like picking up a Van Gogh for $100, sorry...

*nods* unfortunately a dedicated server cheapest is rackshack and thats 99/per month

as for the gaming you need a lot of bandwidth also very low ping times, pretty hard to find for <$20

Jolt charges way more than $50. Last time I looked it was more in the line of $200 - $300...

Can't talk about Cyborg2, as I don't see any pricing, but there is a slot in the 'free clan server' thingy on the left side of their site...

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tazzman
Do you know how much bandwidth a game server eats a month? I think getting that for $20 will be like picking up a Van Gogh for $100, sorry...

A gaming servers takes a lot of bandwidth, but not a lot of transfer. Just a few gbs or so for a 10 player server.

Cyborg isn't accepting new applies for clan servers. :(

If only I had faster connection.

Back