• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gaming Ads

cds

Im trying to get game related ads for a gaming site im putting together. Cj.com and bepaid.com dont seem to have anything that specific...anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

try the dailyradar one at cj.com
even just the clicks will make it worth its while. Trust me, safe-audit paid me 8cents/click with it and it gave me more than when i was getting 24cents/click with a normal company... (on game-based site)

Perhaps the direct route is betterthen...3 cents a click...i dont think anything for leads...but then again, those are usually not that successful...

Well just from statistics... clickthroughs are about 3% successful if they are good and signup are about .2%. The reason is that people dont want to signup (because thats now what they are surfing for right now). They keep it bookmarked and come back to it...but then you dont get the sale...

Anyway, its 'usually' safer to go with someone that stresses clickthroughs...I know this from experience as the signups just take too much effort :)

Actually...

you get $.03/click and $.35/signup even at dailyradars page...
and it seems as though they're still chunneling it through cj...

Back