• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game Site Hosting

D MaN

Hey guys I am starting up a small gaming network that carries just mainly news, reviews/previews, and a forum. No downloads or anything like that. I need either php or cgi if both are at all possible, id like a decent amount of space and transfer, tho nothing huge. I looked at the free host faq, but nothing...anyone got any suggestions?

I could only come up with 2:

Fairmount.nu - They offer CGI, PHP, FrontPage Extensions, Perl. With 100MB of space and 2GB of Data Transfer. :wink2:

NeoPages.net - They offer CGI, ASP, PHP, Perl. With 50+MB of space and Unmetered Data Transfer.

I hope this helps. :smile2:

Do they allow online games Website (such as flash games, php games, cgi games etc - eg pacman, mario)

In the future I hope to save up some money and get a domain but as of right now I dont. Thx for the suggestions!!

Back