• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game Server Sponsorship Needed

Calmon

Hello Everyone,

I am a small business and community manager and wish to provide my members with a game server in which they can enjoy themselves. I already have a medium sized community and have gotten a sponsorship for this in the past, but that company recently died out. I can provide a link-back and advertising of your company ingame as I am hosting a Garry's Mod server and my own modified script. I will need at least 16 slots, FTP access, and a way to restart the server.

I know game servers are hard to come by these days, but if you would be kind enough to give me the oppertunity, I would be eternally thankful. I also plan on switching to paid services as soon as my server starts generating revenue. If you don't know how to set up a game server for Garry's Mod, that's fine as a VPS with enough features should work.

Thank you for your time.

Hello Everyone,

I am a small business and community manager and wish to provide my members with a game server in which they can enjoy themselves. I already have a medium sized community and have gotten a sponsorship for this in the past, but that company recently died out. I can provide a link-back and advertising of your company ingame as I am hosting a Garry's Mod server and my own modified script. I will need at least 16 slots, FTP access, and a way to restart the server.

I know game servers are hard to come by these days, but if you would be kind enough to give me the oppertunity, I would be eternally thankful. I also plan on switching to paid services as soon as my server starts generating revenue. If you don't know how to set up a game server for Garry's Mod, that's fine as a VPS with enough features should work.

Thank you for your time.

If you are a small business, buy your own server. As you will not get a free gameserver. For the time being, run it off of a computer at home.

If you are a small business, buy your own server. As you will not get a free gameserver. For the time being, run it off of a computer at home.

If I could run it at home, I would. I'm in the free hosting business and don't have enough money to just buy a whole new server. I've gotten sponsored in the past, I don't see why I wont again. My product is popular enough to generate revenue from donations alone. I don't want to have to ask my community to donate to a cause that they wont see immediate results from though.

Game servers don't take much resources if they're empty, and if it being empty is a concern, the host isn't losing much of anything as the server is not communicating to the clients. I'm sure someone will see my project and be happy to sponsor it eventually, which is why I advertised it here.

colorhost.co may sponsor you a cpanel game hosting on a shared hosting server. I'm not sure but... mine as well give it a shot.

dreamawaken.com can offer 50GB of bandwidth and 25GB of Space on a offshore server. PM me if you are interested in....

link back required

Back