• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game Add-on Site Hosting

jdevane

Hi, I'm currently starting up a game add-on site for Nascar Racing 2003.

I have a couple of people who have offered me free hosting and I wanted to see what I could get out in the open...

Our add-ons usually run between 5-10 megs... these will be race tracks created to be added to the game... and the site is just being created so there's not much content now...

I was also hoping that I could throw one or two of my personal sites on there as well... but these wouldn't be bandwidth hogs... just a couple of friends pages...

anyway...

I'm hoping I could find something around 15 dollars (is it even feasible for this?) a year and pay with paypal.....

Space: 300-500-1gig (Not a real sticky point, would want room to grow..)
Bandwidth: I've never really monitored this much before... If I had 10-20 gigs I should be already to start I would hope...
Ftp: One is fine, more the merry I guess...
Email.. same as above
sub-domains: wouldn't mind having those..
cPanel & Fantastico: yea.. that sounds good...

Great Hosting for your Gaming Site!

Hello jdevane,

How are you today? When finding a web host we know that reliablility to the most important factor. Thats where we come in, we have great speeds and reliablility because we care about our client's web pages loading faster tha ever before! We have spotted your request and recommend out a plan for you! This is a new server (Dual Xoen) that current has a very low load. Give us a try in web hosting and we won't let you down! Just like we never let other customers down. We have 100% positive feedback! Never a negative feedback! Our plans includes our 7 unalienable guarantees which are to provide the best speed, reliability, performance, money back, setup, uptime, and support guarntees that you can never ever find from any other hosting company! In Respond to your Request We Recommend the Following Package that prefectly fits your request!:

Standard: $1.49/Monthly 1000 MB Space with 10000 MB Bandwidth)
cPanel Professional w/Fantastico
Dual Xoen x4 with HT Processor
100 MBIT Connection Speed
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited Postgre databases
Supports SSL
Static IP Address
SSH (Shell) Access
Money Back Guarentee
100% Free Setup
99.9% Uptime
Instant Account Setup
Supports Paypal Payment
-> Click here to view Full Details About the Plan!
---> Click here to Order Now!

Hi jdevane,

The price you have listed is quite low in comparison with your requirements. I would recommend looking for a plan at around $30 per year, such as our Beginner plan, and later upgrade to a higher spec plan if necessary. Our accounts include all the usual features: CPanel, PHP and mySQL support, unlimited email and FTP accounts, Fantastico, Spam Assassin etc. Full details can be found here.

We accept PayPal and credit card. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or post a question on our support forums which can be located here. :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

SaveBigHosting is proud to offer you

1GB SPACE
20GB BANDWIDTH
100 SUBDOMAINS
100 WEBMAIL
100 FTP ACCOUNTS
FANTASTICO
MUCH MUCH MORE
7 DAY Free trial

ALL FOR $11.50 (with a domain name , or $7/month without the domain )

we accept Paypal
Thank you,
www.savebighosting.com

msn- naqiboy@gmail.com
aim- naqi786110
Or Pm me.

hi,
how are you?
this is our large business plan for $5.99/month
1.2gb Webspace
60gb Bandwidth/ Month
Unlimited Features