• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Galaxy-Webhost.com - down again...

gotlinks

Why is it so hard to find a reliable webhost? what is the damn point of doing all this work on your domain, and then the boom...the host is down...what is my benefit that a host go down for a day or more, and not receive any type of notice of what is going on? Is this how you think customers like to operate? Do you think we like having or hosting dead domain links?

If you're curious about connectivity to your website and it's uptime, I'd recommend you use a simple tool like WebsitePulse which will allow you to test your site from multiple locations, as well as give you response time stats.

If it's able to connect to your site, then you will then know if you are blocked, having network issues, etc etc.

Hope things work out for ya.

One reason I myself left Galaxy-Webhost.

I checked on host-tracker for many hours of the day Galaxy-Webhost wasn't connectable for like half the servers it had checked thru (Around the world)

All teh time = Diff places cant connect but it always gets ALOT of people

I checked on host-tracker for many hours of the day Galaxy-Webhost wasn't connectable for like half the servers it had checked thru (Around the world)

Can you provide proof to back up your claim?. Otherwise it looks like your just trying to ruin the reputation of that company with no reason other then malicious intent.

I am sorry our servers are 99.9% uptime guaranteed, you can check by going here I am not sure what you are talking about also please pm me with the account and i"ll look into the issue.

As of the site not working for you all you have to do is submit a ticket and we will unblock your IP. This is usually done if you having to many failed logins.

Back