• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GAAARH!!! I cant copy things to blank writable CD's!!!

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
When I put it in, I can put music from the PC into them (from Windows Media Player) but I cant put anything else in there! When I try to do this (or when I just try to open the CD Drive) it says:

D:\ is not accessible.

Incorrect function.

What do I doooo?!?:(

Please describe the steps you are performing to complete a burn. Are you using software, such as Roxio or Nero, or are you using the DirectCD feature that comes with Windows XP.

I encountered the same problem on my old Windows 2000. I think what you need is a simple Cd-Writer. I would recommend Nero Burning Rom 5, but if you want to step into the free direction, try searching google! Hope this helps!

"To copy files and folders to a CD
Insert a blank, writable CD into the CD recorder.
Open My Computer.
Click the files or folders you want to copy to the CD. To select more than one file, hold down the CTRL key while you click the files you want. Then, under File and Folder Tasks, click Copy this file, Copy this folder, or Copy the selected items.
If the files are located in My Pictures, under Picture Tasks, click Copy to CD or Copy all items to CD, and then skip to step 5.

In the Copy Items dialog box, click the CD recording drive, and then click Copy."

Thats when the error comes up, as well as coming up when I try to just open/explore the D drive... as I said, music works perfectly...

Back